CCNA Certification Training
Save over $250 - A special promotion for all IT professionals in the Greater Toronto Area, ask our solutions executives how.
Assure your success with internationally recognized CCNA Certification training
Are you a network engineer, technician, architects, system engineer, system administrator, or telecommunication specialists looking to attain your CCNA certification?
Acend is pleased to offer the official authorized Cisco CCNA course. Our CCNA Course contains five days of intense training from our Cisco certified industry experts. This course is designed to assist students in obtaining their CCNA certification for an unbelievably low price.
Based on our Cisco ICND1 and ICND2 courses, our CCNA Course is an intensive program, designed to help you achieve your CCNA certification in the shortest period of time possible. To maximize your classroom experience and ensure that you get comprehensive coverage of the CCNA materials, our Three-step, blended learning approach to the CCNA Course consists of:
- Skills Assessment & Pre-Class Activity
- Classroom Instruction
- Post-Class Lab Practice
Key Topics Include:
- Intro to the Cisco IOS and SDM
- Managing a Cisco Internetwork
- IP Addressing and Subnetting
- IP Routing
- Advanced TCP/IP
- Network Address Translation
- Cisco WAN Support
Skills Assessment & Pre-Class Activity
At Acend, we want you to succeed. We ensure your success by all students to take a FREE skill assessment. The assessment is an objective measure of your current skills and determines whether you will be able to meet your goals by attending this course with your current skill set. If we determine that you need additional preparation or training in order to gain the most value from this course, we will tell you so right away. We will also recommend solutions, including our pre-class activities, that you can use to get ready for this course.
Classroom Instruction includes intensive instructor-led training and hands-on labs where you'll learn to install, configure, operate, and troubleshoot medium-sized routed and switched networks. You'll also learn the basics of wireless networking as well as mitigating security threats. During Classroom Instruction, you'll have 24-hour lab access.
Post-Class Lab Practice
Following Classroom Instruction, our Post-Class Lab Practice allow you to hone your skills using the same hands-on lab equipment you used in the classroom. And, to make learning even easier, we include both the ICND1 and ICND2 Self-Paced e-Learning content so you can continue your studying any time, anywhere.
Our Guarantee Students who take the CCNA Course from Acend Corporate Learning will be issued a free exam voucher. Should any student fail the initial exam, he or she will be eligible to receive a second exam voucher.* If a student fails the exam a second time, he or she may re-take their initial course free of charge.**
What You'll Learn:
- How networks function, network components and their functions, and the Open Systems Interconnection (OSI) reference model
- Binary, decimal, and hexadecimal numbering
- Switching operations and theory
- Host-to-Host packet delivery process
- TCP/IP network addressing and routing
- IP subnetting
- Providing Local Area (LAN), Wide Area (WAN), and remote access services
- Advanced network theory, including Virtual Private Networks (VPN), Content Delivery Networks (CDN), Intranets and extranets, and wireless networking
- Introduction to Cisco Internet Operating System (IOS) Initial configuration of Cisco Catalyst Switches and Routers
- Network discovery and management using Cisco Discovery Protocol (CDP), telnet, and Trivial FTP (TFTP)
- Interconnect networks using TCP/IP
- Dangers of redundant switching
- Spanning Tree Concepts of VLANs and trunking
- Distance vector routing protocols
- Link state routing
- Review how to configure and troubleshoot a switch and router in a small network environment
- Expand the switched network from a small to medium network environment
- Implementing VLSM
- Configure, verify, and troubleshoot OSPF
- Configure, verify, and troubleshoot EIGRP
- Determine when to use access control lists (ACLs)
- Configure, verify, and troubleshoot ACLs Configure NAT and PAT
- IPv6 addressing
- Configure PPP, CHAP, and PAP
- Frame Relay operation VPN solutions