CISSP Certification Training
Obtain the Information Security skills you need and prepare for CISSP Certification with Acend Corporate Learning hands-on, modern classroom, instructor-led training courses. Our CISSP classes are task-based and focus on real-world uses and challenges individuals face in their day to day environments.
This CISSP “ course provides a comprehensive prospectus based upon the core principle concepts of security. The curriculum, though primarily lecture and case studies, discusses the ten core Common Body of Knowledge (CBK) subject areas that are fundamental to the understanding of security in a context. This intense 5 day CISSP class not only provides an excellent foundation of security but it prepares CIOs, managers, and engineers for their CISSP “ certification exam.
This course is designed for the Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP “) certification candidate. Certification testing is optional and must be registered separately.
- Security Management Practices
- Access Control Systems & Methodology
- Law, Investigation & Ethics
- Physical Security
- Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery Planning
- Security Architecture & Models
- Telecommunications & Network Security
- Applications & Systems Development
- Operations Security
Why a CISSP Certification?
Take control of security while achieving professional status. A CISSP “ certification earns you benefits that only the International Information Systems Security Certifications Consortium, Inc can provide, including access to a CISSP “ only mailing list, CISSP “ resources, and a credential that is coveted in the industry second to none.
Who Should Attend?
- Network and firewall administrators
- Information security officers
- Anyone interested in understanding the best practices and core concepts and principles of security
Upcoming Class Dates
Get Started Now
Get started call 1-877-895-3932 or chat with a live representative, please click on chat request above. We'll respond quickly and get you all the information to get the CISSP skills you need.