Learn how to use Microsoft Project
During this full day, personalized instructor lead training you will learn, hands-on, the skills needed to use and master Microsoft Project.
Are you a Microsoft Project user who wants to gain the skills necessary necessary to create and modify a project plan file that contains tasks, resources, and resource assignments?
Ask one of our solutions executives today about how you can take your free skills assessment that will identify which of the following areas are needed and you desire in your personal learning plan, so that you only cover that which you do not know and want to learn:
- Creating a Project Plan File
- Creating a Work Breakdown Structure
- Creating and Assigning Resources
- Finalizing the Project Plan
- Exchanging Project Plan Data with Other Applications
- Updating a Project Plan
- Creating Custom Reports
- Re-using Project Plan Information